Directions to LaVerdure
GPS: 33°55’31.0″S 19°07’38.7″E
- From Cape Town Airport, leaving the airport, follow the signboards to the N2 north to Somerset West.
- Continue on the N2 until you see signs for the R300 to Bocherds Quarry.
- Take this exit and follow the R300 all the way to the end where it will merge with the N1 north.
- Continue northwards on the N1 until exit 47, signed for Klapmuts/Wellington/Stellenbosch.
- Take this offramp and turn right at the end.
- Go straight across the next set of traffic lights and then take the first left approx 300 meters on, signposted Franschhoek.
- Follow this road all the way and turn right at the end.
This road will take you all the way to and through the village of Franschhoek.
- For La Verdure, continue though the village to the end and turn right at the T junction.
Stay on Excelsior, until you split off left toward/onto Verdun Road.
We’re waiting to welcome you!
Turn left down the tree-covered lane!